Policies of the CSU Testing Center:
- Appointments are required for all tests, and test fees must be paid upon registration/scheduling of appointment.
- You may reschedule your appointment at no additional fee if you call us before your appointment. Do not reschedule online, as you will incur another fee, which is non-refundable.
- You will receive a partial refund (test fee less $10) if you cancel your appointment by phone in advance of your appointment.
- You will forfeit your test fee if you do not show for your appointment.
- Government-issued photo ID with signature (driver's license, passport, state ID, military ID) that is current and valid is required for all tests. Some tests require additional forms of identification.
- Weapons are not permitted in the Testing Center and should be locked in your vehicle. They cannot be stored in a locker.
- The Testing Center does not supply calculators, dictionaries, etc., if allowed for your test. You must provide your own.
- E-books, e-readers, personal laptops, or other electronic devices containing notes or textbooks are not permitted to be used during testing.
- You will be required to read and abide by the Testing Center Regulations upon arrival to your appointment.
- The Testing Center should be informed about accommodations needed due to documented disabilities at the time appointment is made.
- The Testing Center adheres strictly to the requirements of testing companies and other sponsoring institutions.
- Cheating will be reported to the appropriate department, testing company or program.
- Family members, visitors and other persons not scheduled to test are not permitted to wait in the Testing Center.
- You must conduct yourself in a civil manner at all times when on the premises of the Testing Center. Exhibiting abusive behavior towards staff may result in your removal from the Center.
- The use of all forms of tobacco products on CSU property is expressly prohibited. "Tobacco Products" is defined as cigarettes, cigars, pipes, all forms of smokeless tobacco, clove cigarettes and any other smoking devices that use tobacco such as hookahs or simulate the use of tobacco such as electronic cigarettes.
- The Testing Center adheres to the Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers, as adopted by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), to the best of its ability.
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Hours will vary on occasion due to testing. Phone and e-mail messages are returned promptly.