Policies of the CSU Testing Center:
1. Appointments are required for all tests and charges for tests must be paid upon scheduling of appointment.
2. You may reschedule your appointment at no additional charge if you call us before your appointment. Do not reschedule online, as you will incur another charge, which is non-refundable.
3. You will receive a partial refund (test payment less $10) if you cancel your appointment in advance of your appointment.
4. You will forfeit your test payment if you miss your appointment.
5. Government-issued photo ID with signature (driver's license, passport, state ID, military ID) that is current and valid is required for all tests. Some tests require additional forms of identification.
6. The Testing Center does not supply calculators, dictionaries, etc., if allowed for your test. You must provide your own.
7. E-readers, personal laptops, or other electronic devices containing notes or textbooks are not permitted to be used during testing.
8. The Testing Center should be informed about accommodations needed due to documented disabilities at the time appointment is made.
9. The Testing Center adheres strictly to the requirements of testing companies and other sponsoring institutions.
10. Cheating will be reported to the appropriate department, testing company or program.
11. Family members, visitors and other persons not scheduled to test are not permitted to wait in the Testing Center.
12. You must conduct yourself in a civil manner at all times when on the premises of the Testing Center. Exhibiting abusive behavior towards staff may result in your removal from the Center.
13. The use of all forms of tobacco products on CSU property is expressly prohibited. "Tobacco Products" is defined as cigarettes, cigars, pipes, all forms of smokeless tobacco, clove cigarettes and any other smoking devices that use tobacco such as hookahs or simulate the use of tobacco such as electronic cigarettes.
14. The Testing Center adheres to the Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers, as adopted by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), to the best of its ability.
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Hours will vary on occasion due to testing. Phone and e-mail messages are returned promptly.