Remote Testing for CSU students
Students who live outside the Columbus area may be able to test at a remote location. Remote testing is available for the following:
- ACCUPLACER for admission to CSU
- ACCUPLACER for admission to PMP program, Command College
- Math Placement Test
- Georgia History Test
- Georgia Constitution Test
- US/Georgia History Test
- US Constitution Test
These tests will require payment made to CSU, as well as a proctor fee paid to the remote location. If you would like to test remotely, please click here and complete your remote testing registration and make payment.
Also available for remote testing through Prometric Testing Centers are the following nursing exams. CSU does not charge a test fee but remote testing registration is required.
- Admission Assessment (HESI) Test for admission to the School of Nursing
- RN-BSN Mobility Exam for admission to online program
If you would like to take one of these nursing tests remotely, please click here and complete your remote testing registration for these nursing exams.