What to Expect on Testing Day
When you enter the Elizabeth Bradley Turner Center, take the elevator or stairs to the 2nd floor, follow the signs to the Testing Center, and enter the CSU Testing Center.
You will be greeted by the proctor and asked to:
• present your government issued photo ID(s) with signature;
• show the proctor that you have powered off your cell phone;
• select a locker to store all personal items;
• pull up your sleeves to confirm you are not wearing a watch; and
• empty your pockets and turn them inside out to confirm that you have no items.
The following items are always prohibited in the testing room and will be stored in a locker:
• Watches, fitbits
• Gum, candy, food, drinks
• Coats and other outwear (unless worn during testing)
• Tissue (unless supplied by the Testing Center)
• Purses, book bags, briefcases, and other personal items
• Cell phones
• Electronic book readers, even if allowed by an instructor
• Laptops, pagers, and other electronic devices
If you are taking a GACE teacher certification test, you are not permitted to bring your cell phone into the building. You must store your cell phone in your vehicle. You will also be wanded to check for electronic devices.