Testing Center staff is working from home and will respond to your emails and phone calls within 24 hours. Please email us at , or call us at 706-507-8020 and leave a voicemail.
Tests that are not available in an alternate delivery method include CLEP, HESI nursing exams, GACE, and Miller Analogies Test.
ACCUPLACER is available via remote proctoring. Click on the link under Tests Administered by the CSU Testing Center, below, to register.
The Math Placement test is available via remote proctoring. Click on the link under Tests Administered by the CSU Testing Center, below, to register.
History and Constitution tests are available for spring and summer graduates. Click on the link under Tests Administered by the CSU Testing Center, below, to register.
For non-CSU Proctored exams--check with your sponsor/school for information on if and how you can take your exam.
eCore exams for summer semester will not be proctored.
SAT--the College Board has canceled the May administration of the SAT
GACE teacher certification exams in the CSU Testing Center, STN 15089A--if you were scheduled for an exam, you will be contacted by ETS about rescheduling.
GACE Program Admission Assessments are going to be available for you to take at home. Click here (PDF) for information from the Georgia Professional Standards Commission on the GACE PAA at Home test delivery method.
Tests administered in our Prometric Testing Center have been canceled and all test takers will be contacted by Prometric.
The CSU Testing Center is a nationally certified test center that provides institutional testing, professional certification and licensure tests, other academic tests, and test administration services for current and prospective CSU students, students of other educational institutions, and the community at large. The Testing Center adheres to the Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers, as adopted by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), to the best of its ability.
The Testing Center also operates a Prometric Testing Center, which delivers academic and professional licensing and certification exams such as the GRE, CPA, MCAT, and FINRA exams, among many others. To register for Prometric exams, go to www.prometric.com.
If you have any questions about the tests and services we provide, please feel free to call or email us.
Click on a test or service for information and to schedule an appointment.
- Admission Assessment (for admission to CSU's School of Nursing)
- CSU Proctored Exams for Online Courses
- eCore Exams
- GACE (teacher certification)
- GACE Paraprofessional Assessment
- HESI RN Admission Assessment (for admission to CSU's School of Nursing)
- HESI RN-BSN Mobility Exam (for admission to CSU's online RN-BSN program)
- History and Constitution tests
- Language Testing International (LTI)
- The Math Placement Test
- The Math Placement Test is only for students who have been accepted at CSU and need placement into Area A math. If you've been asked to take ACCUPLACER math, you will click on the link for ACCUPLACER for admission to CSU.
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Parapro Assessment (GACE)
- Payment for CPD
- Proctored Exams for CSU's online courses
- Proctored Exams for other colleges, universities, associations
- Outcomes Assessment (for graduating students in their final semester)
- Real Estate Exams
- RN-BSN Mobility Exam (for admission to CSU's online RN-BSN program)
- Snead State nursing exam payment
- U.S. and Georgia Histories and Constitutions Proficiency Tests (for CSU students)
Do you need a test for CSU but live outside the Columbus area? Learn more on how you might be able to test remotely at a location near you.
Our Prometric Academic, Professional and Corporate Testing Center delivers many of the world's most highly regarded and highest stakes exams for academic, government, healthcare, financial, associations and professional certification and licensure organizations. A few of the tests administered or clients represented (sponsors) are:
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Green Building Certification Institute (LEED)
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- As well as many others
Register directly with the professional association, the testing company, or through Prometric Registration.
Our Testing Center is an IQT Preferred Testing Center. Through this company, we deliver high-stakes, secured, online testing for industrial, medical and professional certification and licensure.
Columbus State University provides a wide array of test preparation options. Students can buy books from the Campus Bookstore. In addition, test takers can contact the Department of Continuing and Professional Education directly or visit the test's website.